10 Ways To Make A Difference:
1. Recycle your old cell phone at Green Phone and earn as much as $35.
2. Carry it out when you shop and leave the bag behind.
3. CFL light bulbs use 75% less electricity and last 10 times longer. It's as simple as that.
4. Dust off your bike.
5. 401K: invest in environmentally conscious mutual funds.
6. Go meatless at least 3 times a week.
7. Let your grass grow a little longer. It will have a thicker turf and longer roots so you won't have to water it as much or use as much gas throughout the season to mow it.
8. Keep a chart of how many kilowatts of electricity you use each month. When the bill comes try and beat last months usage. Make it a game.
9. Buy a laptop. It uses much less electricity than a desk top.
10. Keep your car tires filled for better mileage.
11. Okay one more...Buy local, buy in season, support your local farm.